OK - it's no secret I am a Educator ('Teacher' is so last century!)
If you teach in the southern hemisphere, we are about to finish our first of two semesters which also means writing reports.
I wrote the following to provide some light relief to my fellow teachers in my faculty so I thought I'd share them with you.
Sentence Starters to avoid when writing school reports
- Your child is the reason I drink. . .
- Military school would be . . .
- Like a rat caught in a trap . . .
- I would not allow this student to breed . . .
- Apart from working with glue, . . .
- Your child's self-serving personality . . .
- According to the prophecy . . . .
- My migraines have increased this year . . .
- I hear there's a parenting class at . . .
- I wouldn’t say he’s “one neuron short of a synapse” but . . .
- Against my doctor’s advice . . .
- A good beating could solve . . . .
(Not really a filofax post, but if it counts, I DO use an A5 Lyndhurst as my teacher planner.)