Planners are like HUSBANDS! (insert partners/boyfriends or significant male others here)
They really are.
Here's a few comparisons that will prove my point....
- They are precious to you, continually needing modification, work best under your total control and some come with a leathery exterior.
- Most husbands need a good clip!
- Your love affair with them may involve a ring (or two!).
- They are full of information - albeit useless and redundant.
- Sometmes they can get a bit full and you can't get them to do anythng!
- Press too hard and they bleed.
- They either smell really good or really bad.
- After a few decades they get wrinkly and floppy.
- When they are not performing to your satisfaction, you may look around and want to replace it with something 'bigger' perhaps?
- And when you finally drop them - they fall to bits.
- Some days it's really hard to get them to open up.
- They are the love of your life and the bane of your existence!
- When the zipper is left open - everything falls out!
- Size isn't everything - well except if yours is a mini.
- They may look plain and boring on the outside, but can be so creative and wonderfully beautiful on the inside.
- Leave it too long in a cupboard and they get mouldy.
- You spend hours and hours thinking of ways to change them inside and out - and when you do - you are never really happy with the result.
- Let's face it - some of them are just plain thick!
- There are days when everyone else's looks so much better than your old thing.
- They are the first thing you look at in the morning and the last thing you check before sleeping.
And, if we are really honest - they have changed your life for the better, and are something you know you could never live without.
That is all!